194/206

The World in Images

Logo

İstanbul | Topkapı Sarayı

WI_tr022.jpg

Courtyard of the Concubines. The Topkapi Palace served as the royal residence of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the mid 19th century. After the end of the empire in 1923, the complex was converted into a museum.

Location
View on OpenStreetMap
Created
on Saturday 26 June 2010 by Martin Mergili
Visits and license
2809 visits, CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 DEED license