Powered by Piwigo
Logo
8/21
Lviv | Carmelite Church
WI_ua922.jpg Lviv | Pidvalna Street panoramaThumbnailsLviv | Wiener Kaffeehaus

Today used by the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church, this building was first mentioned in 1634. Much of its appearance is a product of the 18th and 19th Century.

Created
Sunday 16 June 2019 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Ukraine (487 visits)