Powered by Piwigo
Logo
10/65
Lviv | Korniakt Palace
WI_ua910.jpg Lviv | Krakivska StreetThumbnailsLviv | Italian Courtyard

Historic building at Rynok Square in the very centre of the city. This Renaissance-style palace was completed in 1580. First built for a Greek merchant, it was later used by the Polish King John III Sobieski. In the early 21st Century it hosts part of the Lviv History Museum.

Created
Saturday 15 June 2019 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Ukraine (498 visits)