Powered by Piwigo
İstanbul | Courtyard of Sultan Ahmet Camii
WI_tr026a.jpg İstanbul  |  Dome of Sultan Ahmet CamiiThumbnailsİstanbul  |  Sultan Ahmet Park with Sultan Ahmet Camii

The Blue Mosque was opened in 1616. Even though it is highly popular among tourists, this mosque still serves for its original purpose.

Saturday 26 June 2010 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Turkey (1831 visits)