Powered by Piwigo
Logo
8136/8805
İstanbul | Dome of Sultan Ahmet Camii
WI_tr026.jpg İstanbul Üniversitesi  |  Entrance gateThumbnailsİstanbul  |  Courtyard of Sultan Ahmet Camii

The Blue Mosque was opened in 1616. Even though it is highly popular among tourists, this mosque still serves for its original purpose.

Created
Saturday 26 June 2010 by Martin Mergili in Europe / Turkey (1278 visits)