Powered by Piwigo
Logo
7248/7606
South Queensferry | Forth Road Bridge at night
WI_uks016.jpg Edinburgh  |  Scottish ParliamentThumbnailsSouth Queensferry  |  Firth of Forth with Forth Road Bridge

View in northern direction. The first road crossing of the Firth of Forth, opened in 1964, has been realized as a suspension Bridge with a main span of 1006 m. Since 2017 its function has largely been replaced by the new Queensferry Crossing whereas the Forth Road Bridge has been dedicated to public transport, cyclists, and pedestrians.

Created
Sunday 3 October 2010 by Martin Mergili in Europe / United Kingdom | Scotland (768 visits)