Powered by Piwigo
Logo
5312/8155
Harwood Bridge
WI_nw119a.jpg Coffs Harbour  |  The Big BananaThumbnailsByron Bay  |  Clarkes Beach

This steel truss bridge crossing the Clarence River was opened in 1966, replacing the last ferry crossing along the highway A1 connecting Sydney and Brisbane. The bridge is almost 900 m long and includes one vertical lift-span enabling occasional navigation on the river.

Created
Saturday 1 September 2012 by Martin Mergili in Australia and Oceania / Australia | New South Wales (1090 visits)